working for the unemployed

Link Your Love

Link of Love DreamWorker

Link your Love to our DreamWorker Chain of Love

When last have you really looked into the eyes of unemployment? The men standing on the street corners every morning. The women with babies on their backs, reaching towards your car window.

You can’t give them work. But you can give them hope.

Every day in our poorer communities, there are old people needing someone to keep them company, new mothers needing help with the cooking,  sick people needing to be washed, soup kitchens needing helpers to peel vegetables, crèches needing to be painted and endless litter to be collected.

You can help DreamWorker create a chain of employment today!

When you buy a voucher for R100 you will be buying a day of work for someone. A day  of hope. Buy 5 and you buy a week of work. Every Rand of your donation goes to the employee. (All administration costs are paid for by DreamWorker).

DreamWorker is a registered Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) so every donation you make is fully tax deductible! (Simply ask us for a tax exempt certificate).

Home carers, domestics, young school leavers, gardeners,  painters – unemployed people who really want to work, will be given the chance to uplift their own community,  to help those who can barely help themselves.

Stand up. Link up. 

Help break the chain of despair and build a new chain of love.

Once off donation (EFT)
DreamWorker Employment,
Nedbank Hout Bay,
Account No: 1676 038 892
Branch Code: 167 609

Please use your name as a reference.


  1. Make donation via EFT or deposit at your bank.
  2. Send Proof Of Donation  to Email: or Fax: 086 6593292
  3. Complete your details here so we can send you a letter of receipt.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Telephone No

Cellphone No

Amount Donated

Do you need a Tax Certificate?

Monthly Donations are most welcome – please set up a regular EFT via your bank.

We will issue PBO Tax Certificates as requested – either for one off donations or at the end of your tax year.