Find a Job
1. Visit our office – Head Office (Observatory) to collect an application form
Tel 021 448 5828 Mon-Thurs 8:30-12:30pm
2. Print out the Application Form above.
3. Fill it in clearly and carefully.
4. Supply written references (where possible) as this will ensure we can find work quicker for you. If not written, then contactable, telephonic references.
5. Supply a certified copy of your ID, driver’s licence, valid work permit, or passport (whichever most relevant).
6. Supply a certified copy of your Grade 12 and any other certificates (if applicable).
7. Supply a copy of your CV if you have one
8. Once all documents are ready, you may bring them to our offices at the times indicated above to be registered with us. We will ask you to return at a later date if your documents are not fully in order.
Please remember: Our organisation finds work for the unemployed, not people wanting different or better jobs.
We are not the employers – we find work for people through marketing their skills and making close connections with businesses and communities in our area.